Monday, June 15, 2009

:')

for a moment i just put my hand touching this keyboard without pushing without knowing what to write.....

till now..

LAST NIGHT 12.00a.m:U came to my house.U lay down next to me while u look deep inside my eyes and simply give 3 word "i love you".I cant really believe what u just do.Deep inside of me i want to but i cant.In return i say "i love you to".I just look at u.U knew that something bothering me.U knew every singel thing in my head."Enough.Im sorry for what i did.I've made a big mistake im sorry u say tht u over it why u do this to me? i will not made the same mistake again i promise plz believe me.im sorry.dont do this to me.....".Suddenly i kiss ur mouth.I wont let u end that words its hurt me..i cry."i love you"."plz stop crying its hurt me to see u like this i know you love me.i tak lari la syg.i ade kat sini.i sentiase ade ngn u.i tak nak break ngn u pon.dah ek tak nak lah nagis".U just keep hugging me and kiss me for the rest of the day.Now i realize that u are meant for me....



blue october-hate me lyric.
"Until I saw your blue eyes crying and I held your face in my hand
And then I fell down yelling "make it go away!"
Just make a smile come back and shine just like it used to be
And then she whispered "How can you do this to me?""
the same thing happen to me last nite.


No comments:

Post a Comment